Finally! The game of legends, as found in bars and pool halls the world over, is coming in hot to your home! The aim of the game? Easy! Get the ball into your opponent's goal and keep it out of yours. Play it one-on-one or in teams of two for an epic battle of speed and agility. Just knock off the hooliganism, okay? It's unseemly. (That being said, our foosball table is built tough to withstand even the fiercest battles.)
Each side has four rods that control the 13 playing figures made up of defenders, midfielders and strikers. It's a test of skill to see who can push, pull and turn the rods with enough dexterity and speed to seize control of the ball and SCORE.
The order of play is usually determined by a coin toss but you can formulate your own arcane and utterly arbitrary rituals - they don't call them 'house rules' for nothing.
In a one-on-one match a player can jump back and forth alternating between control rods whereas in a two-player-per-team game, teammate divvy up control. Yes, a high degree of trust is vital.
The sturdy cabinet is made from a scratch-resistant laminate and the 8 steel rods are designed to withstand bending so this mini sports arena will take an absolute thrashing. So all you armchair commentators out there...it's time to put your money where your mouth is and see if you can reign supreme as the foosball champion in your home!
- Table Size: 140 x 74 x 87 cm (LxWxH)
- Playing Field: 117 x 68cm with 9mm MDF and green PVC laminate.
- Accessories: Two soccer balls, two chrome metal goals, eight steel handles and two scorers.
- Sturdy cabinet with a scratch-resistant laminate
- And, surely the best specification ever written into one of our deals: "Humanistic counter-balanced men to allow easier cross-court shots."
- Steel rods resist bending and withstand abuse. Not that you're gonna do any of that, right? You're a class act. We've always said that about you.
- A hefty 43kg, this beast it built tough, unlike some flimsier versions out there.