This bench pairs with our Recycled Elm Table and is an absolute keeper. Strong, stylish and versatile you'll find a use for it in your home with ease. Buy a pair to put at the dining table but, really, the uses are endless.
Rustic, stylish and full of character - each one of our gorgeous elm dining tables is truly unique with a lucky-dip of various grain patterns, knots and whorls to make it as individual as you are.
Whether for cosy family dinners, or all dressed up for easy-going conviviality when entertaining your favourite friends, this table is a total winner. The classic trestle design has a simple dignity that's equally at home in a country kitchen, industrial loft-style apartment or anything in between.
Elm has long been valued as the hardwood timber of choice by quality furniture makers for its density, durability, easy care and exquisite interlocking grain which makes it resistant to splitting and distortion. And these tables are made from 100% recycled timber meaning your environmental conscience can be totally clear while you and your family enjoy fabulous meals around it for years to come!!
So gather the family around and don't be shy because the more you use it the better it gets - this is a table that is designed to be enjoyed and loved by all!
Matches perfectly with our Recycled Elm Table (sold separately).
- 100% Recycled Elm Wood
- Dimensions: 190x45x50cm
- Pricing is for 1x seat only
- For indoor use only
- Assembly required
- This wood is a natural product so each piece will be different. The grain, knots, whorls and other characteristics are part of its natural charm!
- To clean simply use a damp cloth then dry thoroughly.
- To keep it the best condition and help prevent watermarks, we recommend polishing it with a natural beeswax polish a few times a year or as needed. Silicone polishes are not recommended as they can build up on the wood, damage it and change its colour.
- While some movement in the wood is normal take care to protect it from extreme temperatures, moisture and direct sun which may cause warping or cracking; use a trivet or table-mat under hot dishes.