More than just a glamourous Portuguese-made premium pizza oven, our premier model is ideal for meats, seafood, vegetables and perfect wood fire bread ovens. Handmade and built with 5 layers of thermal protection the sturdy construction will reduce heat-loss and cook your food more efficiently; this thing is a total beast. Pizza has never tasted so fresh - Mamma Mia! *Weighing around 360 kg there is a steel lifting in each corner of the square base so you can use floor crane, engine lift or similar to set on your desired location.
Savour the smokey, wood fired goodness of your very own pizza oven! All you need to do is build your fire at the back of the oven, once it reaches temperature, just slide your pizza in and you're literally done to perfection within minutes. If you want to be a real pizza connoisseur, do some research and use different flavoured woods for a more delicious smoky flavour. And we've even thrown in accessories worth over $150!
Don't just stop at pizza - use your oven for casseroles, fish, parmigiana, vegetable dishes, frittatas, meats, poultry and more! Quick, easy and seriously delicious!
• Premier Insulated Wood Burning Oven 100cm
• Stainless steel flue pipe, rain cap, built-in thermometer
• High quality steel door
• Door size: W35.5 cm x H32 cm
• Five layers of insulation – thermal properties
• Economically and environmentally friendly
• Fast heat and long heat retention
• Made in Portugal
• Authentic cooking
• Clay oven certificate for food contact
• Perfect for pizzas, bakes, roasts, smokes and grills
• Ideal for outdoor barbecues, family gatherings and outdoor parties
• Handmade - no two will be the same thanks to the stunning handcrafted design, being both authentic and of a high quality
• Family friendly - there is no need to worry about using this oven around children as the outside can be touched without burning, even at full temperature!
• Efficient heat - the five layers of insulation surrounding this oven will reduce the amount of wasted heat, cooking your food quickly and efficiently
• Quick and easy to use - in a mere 20 minutes you can be cooking your favourite pizzas, which will only take around 60 seconds to cook! You can also cook dishes slowly for hours on a lower heat!