NEW MODEL - NEW FACTORY - NEW PRICE
Welcome to your new commute (or your new favourite leisure transport). With a top speed of approx 24 k/m and a range of up to 30kms on a single 5-hour charge, it'll take you (almost) anywhere you want to go with ease - and with a hell of a lot of fun.
The scooter is packed with features, including integrated headlight, LED brake lights, front wheel e-ABS anti-lock brake, rear wheel mechanical disc brake, 4-LED power indicator and air-filled tyres. The strong but lightweight frame is made from aerospace-grade aluminium, and the neck folds down when not in use, which makes a handy grab-bar to carry it into the office, past your admiring and envious colleagues.
Simple to manoeuvre, the scooter turns easily and feels both natural and responsive while 8.5-inch air filled tyres give a smooth comfortable ride. The 250 W motor gives more than enough grunt for getting around town and handles hills with ease (up to a 14 degree gradient) while the regenerative braking system tops up the battery pack as you apply the brake.
All of this in a very sleek looking minimalist design in - what else? - super-sexy black!
Save on petrol and parking not to mention your sanity by skirting around gridlocked traffic as you glide from appointment to appointment. Think of the time, money and hassle you’ll save all while having a tonne of fun!
NB. Please exercise your uncommon commonsense when using these scooters. And watch out for pedestrians. We like pedestrians.
Sorry, no pick-ups. Delivery only.
Battery: LG Lithium battery, 7.8Ah
Converts and stores energy through acceleration
Regenerative braking for additional power. This enhances the emergency braking and improves battery life.
Front wheel E-ABS anti-lock brake system
Rear wheel mechanical disk brake
Dimensions (Upright) Approx. 107.95 x 42.9 x 114cm
Dimensions (Folded) Approx.107.95 x 42.9 x 49cm
Weight: 12.2 kg
Frame: Aerospace-grade aluminium
Tire size: 8.5 inches/21.59cm
Max speed: Approx. 25 km/h
Recommended age: 16+
Recommended user height: 1.2 – 2m
Max load: 100kg
Max torque: 16 N•m
Motor rated power: 250 W
Motor control mode: Sine-wave vector
Max incline: Approx. 14%
Suitable terrain: Cement, asphalt, flat soil/ground
Pedal board height: Approx. 8.73cm
Resistance: IP54 dirt, dust and splash resistance
Power structure: 30 x 18650 lithium battery units
Travel distance [see Note 1]：30km
Charging time: Approx. 5 hours
Smart power management: Short circuit protection, over current protection
Standard power consumption [see Note 2]：1.1kWh per 100km
Braking distance [See Note 3]：4m on ordinary flat asphalt
Tire material: Inflatable rubber tires
Headlights: 1.1W ultra-bright headlights, 4m range
Tail-lights: LED tail-lights
Power indicator: 4 LED indicators
Power-saving mode: Max speed 15km/h, with more gentle accelerations for beginners
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
You must observe all local by-laws when operating this scooter.
Please wear a helmet at all times. Recommended only for ages 16+.
Please exercise your uncommon commonsense when using these scooters. And watch out for pedestrians. We like pedestrians.
1. 30km long-distance range on a single full charge measured under the following conditions: 75kg load, 25°C weather temperatures, a flat road without strong winds, power saving mode, and 15km constant speeds. Results may vary based on different weight loads, temperature, wind speed, operating habits, and other factors.
2. Power consumption is estimated at 0.335kWh based on electricity metering equipment. 100km standard power consumption calculation: Power required for a single full charge (0.335kWh) ÷ typical mileage (30km) x 100km.
3. 4m braking distance measured at 20km/h speeds, 20°C weather temperatures, 75kg load, tire pressure of 35 PSI, and on flat dry asphalt.
PACKED DIMENSIONS: 112 x 15.3 x 51.8cm
PACKED WEIGHT: 14kg
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Delivery dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!