Once we have enough orders to fill a Container the deal will go through!
If we do not meet the minimum threshold we may be able to consolidate with other products on our website to do so.
Our gleaming 24cm copper sauté pan with copper lid is a veritable culinary work of art that won't just look great in your kitchen but will also help you become that Masterchef you've always dreamed of being!
This is commercial grade quality as used in restaurant kitchens. The pan feature a triple-layer composition with an aluminium core for superior heat distribution, sandwiched between the stunning copper exterior and the satin stainless-steel cooking surface.
Suitable for gas and electric cook tops but not suitable for induction.
Each pan comes packed in a black velvet bag for storage they also make an absolutely sensational gift for some lucky loved one!
How best to look after your new copper cookware:
The advanced nature this cookware means that you don't require super-high temperature to cook with, rather use a lower temperature as the cookware distributes the heat evenly to cook your meal more efficiently.
We recommend cleaning your copper cookware with a product similar to a MAAS Metal Cleaner and a microfibre cloth to bring your pots and pans back to their lustre.
For day-to-day use simply clean with warm soap and water ensuring thorough drying to reduce any risk of tarnishing.
Hand wash only, with a PH 7-8 detergent - dishwasher detergents tend to have a high alkaline which can alter the appearance of the copper, so it is not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Cookware Technology: Tri-ply construction (20% copper, 60% Aluminium and 20% 18/10 Stainless steel inner.
- Copper provides even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots.
- It will work on all cooktops including gas and Ceramic but will NOT work on induction cooktops as will need an induction interface disc (not included)
- Copper 2.5mm thick lids that lock in the heat for excellent heat retention.
- 24cm Saute Frying Pan w/Lid : 24x5x45cm including handle / NW: 1.6kg
- High technology that provides even heat distribution and fast cooking.
- Commercial grade copper cookware.
- Oven proof up to 280°C
- Cool touch handles
- Always cook over low to medium heat and never let the flame go beyond the base of the pan.
- Packed in a black velvet bag perfect for gifting or storing.
- Before first use wash with warm soapy water then rinse and dry.
- Cookware should be hand wash only.
- Over time, copper can change colour, however this will not change the characteristics of the copper metal.
- Never use cleaners containing bleach to clean copper cookware.
- To maintain or restore the shiny copper surface, occasionally use quality metal polish or naturally clean with half a lemon dipped in salt and rub it on the copper surface till it shines.
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Delivery dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!