Hang up the car-keys and power through the streets with seemingly super-human strength on our sporty Torrot City-Surfer Folding Electric Bike. Outstandingly powerful, a 36v/250W brushless engine (the gruntiest legally allowed) will whip you along at speeds of up to 25km/h while really taking the edge off even the toughest of hills and slopes. So why drive the city when you can surf it?
Made by Torrot -Spain's leading e-bike manufacturer- so they definitely know what they're doing. A 7-speed Shimano TX-55 gear shift, Velo plush comfort seat, hydraulic front suspension, front and rear integrated LED lights and a cool handlebar-mounted LCD display that controls the 5 assistance levels all combine to make this sweet ride.
You can expect to get up to 50kms of distance from each full 5-hour charge thanks to the removable Samsung battery. That's definitely enough juice to get you from A to B and probably even to Z too! Simply juice it up overnight at your nearest power socket and you'll be ready to rock'n'roll for another day of cruising.
Being both lightweight (21kgs) and foldable means stowing the bike becomes much less of a hassle; great for taking it into the office, popping into a café, throwing it in the boot of the car or storing it away.
With the increasingly mind-bending traffic we all encounter these days (you feeling us, Auckland?) an e-bike is a phenomenally practical solution; a perfect way to commute, run errands or just enjoy the scenery while being out in the fresh air and getting that heart pumping. Surf the city, indeed.
Our e-bike may not be Tour de France compliant but it'll sure get you to where you need to be no matter how steep the terrain and with a whole lot less puff... and who looks good in yellow anyway right?
Check out their cool official video HERE
- ENGINE: Brushless 36V / 250W
- BATTERY: Li-ion Samsung cells 36V 10,44Ah + Digital BMS
- CHARGER: 42V 2A Charger (5 hours)
- DISPLAY: Torrot LCD display 5 assistance level's.
- LIGHTS: Integrated front light controlled from the LCD. Rear LED light
- FRAME: Aluminium alloy 6061
- TYRES: Kenda 1.95/20" front/rear
- RIMS: Black aluminium 20" front/rear
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Hydraulic RST pre-charge
- BRAKES: Front disc + rear disk tetra
- TRANSMISSION: Shimano TX55 7 Speed gear shift
- SADDLE: Velo plush comfort seat
- ASSISTED MAXIMUM SPEED: 25kph
- WEIGHT: 21kg
1 Year Warranty