The Swellpro Fisherman is the only water-resistant fishing drone engineered to deliver your baits and long lines up to 1.6 km off-shore. The Fisherman means you don’t need a boat to get to the best coastal fishing spots - woohoo! Shore-based anglers can dramatically extend the casting range and drop multiple baits weighing up to 2kg at once. Includes mechanical fishing release system with live video & LCD monitor on the controller.
- IP65 water resistant body
- Up to 1.6km casting range
- Automatic Power Flip
- Tension or mechanical payload
- Up to 26 min flight time
- Low Battery Return Home
- Easy bait carrying
- Carries up to 2 Kg weight
- Model: FD1-PROFISH
Description: Swellpro FD1 with Mechanical Fishing Release system with Live Video & LCD Monitor on the Controller
With its superior 2kg payload capacity, the SwellPro Fisherman gives you the flexibility to carry more than 10 baited hooks or lures on each cast.
The SwellPro Fisherman has an electric payload release mechanism so you can remotely and precisely drop baits at the target location with push-button convenience. This version is Profish Release which allows you to see the live feed from the camera.
IP65 Water Resistant Body
Fly freely around saltwater without worrying about losing your drone.
When the drone turns upside down on the water for any reasons, Power-Flip feature turns the drone back to the normal state to take the control back.
Multi-cast per charge
A new 6700 mAh lithium battery provides up to 26 minutes flight time (without bait) allowing multiple bait drop missions from a single battery charge (distance dependant).
Up to 1.6 km Casting Range
The new remote controller supports control distances of up to 1600m. You will probably run out of line before you run out of range with FD1.
In case of loss of signal, or when the battery level reaches a low threshold, the fisherman drone will automatically release the fishing line and return to its starting point.
ABOUT DRONES IN GENERAL
This useful tool is technically an aircraft so there are rules and regulations that you need to abide by.
In general: consider others and be responsible.
• Fly no higher than 120m (400ft) above the ground
• Stay a safe and considerate distance away from people and buildings
• Don't fly over private land, such as farms or houses, unless the owner says it's OK
• Keep your drone in sight at all times
• Stay 4 km away from anywhere aircraft are landing or taking off
• It's dangerous to fly drones anywhere other aircraft are operating
• Don’t be a perve or create a nuisance
• Check for No-Fly Zones near you and abide by these.
Download the CAA guide HERE
You can find a map of No-Fly Zones HERE