Our Retractable Awning is the perfect add-on for your home - shade from the summer and shelter from the elements in winter- making your outdoors a whole lot more useable all year round! Comes with a crank handle so you can extend or retract the awning with ease.
The UV stabilised and waterproof polyester canvas extends out from the wall to give you immediate cover- great over BBQ's, doorways, dining tables and seating areas, and yet retracts back in case the winds get up to gale force.
Best of all, you can adjust the angle of the canvas even after installation - flat for a sun-shade and up to a 40 degree tilt for a steeper slope. (NB We recommend a minimum slope of 14 degrees to stop rain pooling in the waterproof fabric. Don't worry - instructions are included.)
Made from a corrosion-free aluminium frame, the unit comes with masonry fittings and a standard wall bracket for an easy installation on to concrete walls*.
*Please note: that whilst the awning can be bolted on to either wood or concrete walls, it comes with concrete bolts only. If you would like to mount your awning on to a wooden wall, please source bolts separately.
- Corrosion-free aluminium construction
- Manufactured using sustainable resources
- Masonry fittings included for installation
- Adjusting Angle 0° to 40°
- Fabric: UV stabilised, waterproof 280gsm polyester.
- Colour: Grey
- Packed Dimensions: L 302cm x W 18cm x H 16cm
- Packed Weight: 22kgs
- Size: 295 x250cm
- Torsion bar: 35x35mm
- Aluminium Roller: Φ60mm
- Aluminium Front Bar: 47x36mm
- Each folding aluminium support arm has two parts : 47x28mm and 37x20mm
- Fabric: 280gsm Polyester + PU Coating
- Steel hand-crank
- Connector: die-casting aluminium and steel
- Standard wall bracket
- TUV, CE, GS certificates