Enjoy the mouthwatering flavours of these Argentinian Gaucho grills while elevating your BBQ stylings to a whole new level. With 547 square inches of main cooking area and using refractory bricks for even heat distribution, the grill offers an additional 188 square inches of cooking surface that can be added to the top of the firebox. Easy heat control, separate firebox for heat distribution, and adjustable cooking heights make this dynamic cooking unit as versatile as it is powerful and effective.
The separate firebox is used to start or refuel your fire, the heat from which is distributed along the base to give you ultimate control of your grill. The attached lid lends protection in windy conditions or when a smokey effect is desired.
With a host of superb features, the Nuke-Delta allows you to adjust the removable grill grate with the handle and lock system to sear or slow-cook your way to BBQ heaven.
See it in action here
(Warning... mouthwatering is expected)
- Experience Argentinian-style grilling right in your backyard
- A separate firebox allows distributing the heat where and when you need it
- Adjustable height cooking grid allows for easy heat control
- Refractory bricks help maintain and evenly distribute heat
- Includes a full-length cover, 30-inch (76cm) poker, & 30-inch (76cm) shovel
- Heavy-duty vinyl cover
- Dimensions: (L) 121 x (W) 71 x (H) 116cm