A favourite on US campfires for over 120 years, authentic Lodge Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle functions as a dual cooking surface with both a smooth griddle and a ribbed grill. Fitting over two stove-top burners the grill offers spectacular heat distribution and retention to consistently sear, bake, broil, fry, or grill anything from chicken to fish, burgers, steaks, grilled cheese and even pancakes and waffles!
Designed with two easy-grip handles for flipping, lifting or hanging (when storing), pre-seasoned for an easy-release finish that improves with use and built tough for decades of cooking to come.
Cast iron has a reputation for being tricky to season and maintain but these pans come pre-seasoned, so after rinsing them they're ready to use. To keep the seasoning intact, simply clean with hot water with minimal-to-no detergent and oil lightly. Don't put it in the dishwasher and don't leave it soaking for extended periods. If someone does mess with your beloved cast-iron pan - no problem, re-seasoning is easy.
These high quality products will last generations if you just put in a little care - a well-seasoned pan is a precious kitchen heirloom indeed!
For more care information and recipe ideas visit: http://www.lodgemfg.com/use-and-care/cast-iron-lets-cook
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle - LxWxH = 42 x 24cm 1.6cm
- Reversible with a smooth griddle and a ribbed grill
- Fits over two stovetop burners
- Dual handles for great control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, bake, broil, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Parallel Import
Care Instructions for Cast Iron:
- Wash with warm water. Add a mild soap, if desired
- Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel
- Oil the surface of the pan with a very light layer of cooking oil while warm
- Hang or store the cookware in a dry place