A combination of good looks and high-functionality, the Lodge 5.2L Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a fabulous way to not only prepare but serve some seriously memorable meals. The 5.2L capacity makes it a fantastic starter for pot-roasts, stews or a big juicy batch of veggies!
These high quality products will last generations if you just put in a little care. For more care information and recipe ideas visit: http://www.lodgemfg.com/use-and-care/cast-iron-lets-cook.
- Lodge 5.2L (5.5 Quart) Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Dimensions (including handle): 33 x 31 x 20cm (L x W x H)
- Features a stainless-steel knob and loop handles for great control
- Smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and serve
- Great for induction cooktops
- Parallel Import
Care Instructions for Enamel:
- Allow cookware to cool
- Use a nylon pad or scraper to remove food residue
- Hand wash to preserve the cookware's original appearance
- Avoid using citrus juices or citrus-based cleaners
- Dry thoroughly before storing