Prepare to completely revolutionise your kitchen! The 'Cook Processor' from KitchenAid is a super intelligent all-in-one 'personal chef' that'll prepare entire dishes - there are even auto-cook modes to guide you step-by-step through the recipes so all that's really left for you to do is... EAT!
This lean mean cooking machine literally does it all. With a list of functions that includes boiling, frying, steaming, stewing, dough-making , chopping, mincing, pureeing, mixing, emulsifying, whipping and stirring, your kitchen is going to be a stress-free zone in no time at all.
6 automatic cooking modes lead you step-by-step through recipes to create an array of delicious and complete meals while the manual mode gives you the freedom to experiment with your own creations:
- 1: Dough - knead and proof your dough with ease and minimal effort - perfect for pizza bases, bread and home baking
- 2: Boil - whip up sumptuous soups but also jams, jellies and tasty stocks
- 3: Fry - create mouthwatering stir-fries, oriental style dishes and light scrambled eggs or bacon
- 4: Stew - from sauces to risottos, Stew Mode will whip you up a hearty winter's feast
- 5: Steam - cook vegetables, fish, mussels and more with ease in the upper, lower and inner steam baskets
- 6: Puree - combines the cooking and chopping functions to whip up dips, hummus or pâté in a snap!
Packed with additional features, the Kitchen Aid Processor includes a 4.5L cooking bowl that's big enough for all recipes. Using high temperatures of up to 140°C the unit uses intuitive and precise heat sensing and even a faster heat-increase when incorporating cold foods. A 'StirAssist' (sounds like a chef's autopilot right?!) gently folds and mixes ingredients for 'stirred-by-hand' quality results.
The Kitchen Aid Cook Processor turns your kitchen from a place of mess and stress to one of culinary efficiency and enjoyment. Cookbook included too!
Here's a review we received from a very happy Cook Pro user, J Tomlinson:
"It chops like a maniac with a cleaver, rather than sedate, uniform food processing, fries, boils, steams, purées, makes and proves dough and lots of people use it to make cakes instead of the stand mixer...
It’s a one bowl food prep and cooker like a Thermomix but with a larger capacity and it doesn’t turn everything to mush like the Thermomix. It is fantastic for soups and sauces and saves loads of time because it cuts up the vegetables and/or meat however fine or coarse you want, then you can sauté before adding liquids to make a casserole or soup. It’s fast rather than slow.
Things that are labour intensive, like making custard from scratch, lemon curd, jam or sauces or bread dough are fully automated. Just throw everything in, set the programme or time/temperature/speed manually and it dings when it has completed the step or is done.
The Cook Processor is a steal at your price of $899. I know the new model coming out has built in scales and connects to the Yumly online recipe database but it’s well over twice the price, and quite frankly, overpriced."
- J Thomlinson
- 4.5L Cooking Bowl
- Multi Blade
- Stir Assist
- Dough Blade
- Mini-Bowl and Mini-Blade
- Egg Whip
- Inner Steamer Basket
- Lower Steamer Basket
- 100ml Measuring Cup
- Cook Processor Cookbook
- Max Wattage: 1500W
- Wattage motor: 450W
- Wattage Heating Element: 1050W
- RPM (blade): 80 to 2300
- Capacity Bowl: 4.5L
- Max Liquid Capacity: 2.5L
- Material Body: Die-cast metal
- Material Lid: BPA-free plastic
- Height (unit): 41.1cm
- Width (unit): 31.4cm
- Depth (unit): 34.2cm
- Net Weight: 10.14kg
- NZ plug / 240v
- Warranty: 2 year Limited Warranty provided by KitchenAid NZ