People around the world have fallen in love with infra-red saunas for their many reported benefits, including relaxation, detoxification, decreased joint stiffness, improved circulation and even weight loss, all without that weird breathing freak-out you can get from traditional steam-based saunas. And, now you can enjoy the experience in the comfort and privacy of your own home!
Mimicking the effects of the sun's rays (without the burning UV, of course), the infrared sauna gently heats and even penetrates your skin, rather than the air around you, so you get all the relaxation and health benefits of a regular sauna, but at a deeper level and in greater comfort.
These one-person and two-person infrared saunas, which conform to EU and USA standards (CE and ETL), are made from Canadian red cedar and feature a low-radiation Idealwave carbon heater, which has a lifetime factory warranty.
They can be assembled by two people in about 15 minutes and are controlled by a touch-screen LCD panel. They even include a remote-controlled DVD player and speakers with MP3, MP4, USB and SD functions so you can relax to your favourite sounds. Pre-order your infra-red sauna today!
- 1 Person Sauna - 1500W
- 2 Person Sauna - 1750W
- Plugs into ordinary household powerpoint
- Large low electromagnetic radiation 'Ideal-Wave' carbon heater, with lifetime factory warranty
- LCD touch control panel to manage all the sauna control functions
- DVD Player/speakers with MP3/MP4, USB, SD functions and remote control
- Exterior & interior lights
- Coloured lights
- Certifications: GS, CE, ETL
- Made from Canadian red cedar wood
- Fast Assembly within 15 minutes for 2 adults (no tools required)
- For Indoor Use
- Ceiling & floor 1115 x 1035 x 280cm
- Left & right panels: 1900 x 890 x 160
- Front& back panels: 1900 x 970 x 170
- Ceiling & floor 1330 x 1185 x 270cm
- Left & right panels: 1900 x 955 x 160cm
- Front & back panels: 1900 x 1280 x 170