Igloo is a well-established and much loved American brand that has been keeping things cool for 70 years! Established in 1947, they are considered leaders in coolers and hydration systems globally. This one has a GINORMOUS 113.5 litre/120 quart capacity and holds up 188 cans (that's more than 15 dozen) of your fave cool ones!
Designed with your comfort and ease-of-use in mind there are reinforced swing-up handles with a tie-down loop feature (great when travelling in the boat or car), snap-lock child safety latches as well as a threaded drain plug that allows you to hook up a hose for the ultimate easy-to-drain performance!
The Ultratherm® insulation technology keeps ice frozen for up to 5 days so the bin is an ideal accessory for camping holidays, boating, the beach, road trips and long, lazy picnics. Designed for the outdoors with UV inhibitors in the lid to guard against sun damage it'll hold up great even in our harsh Kiwi conditions.
The stain and odour-resistant liner ensures your cooler stays fresh-smelling no matter what's in it - food, drink or the catch of the day!
- Capacity: 113 litres (120 quarts)
- Holds up to 188 x 355ml cans
- Ice Retention: 5 days
- UV inhibitors in lid guard against sun damage
- Stain- and odour-resistant liner
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook-up
- Reinforced, swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Dual, snap-fit latches secure lid closure
- Snap-lock, child safety latch
- Dimensions (cm): 98L x 46W x 47H
- Colour: White
- Product Weight: 9.95kg