Bedtime toastiness is guaranteed with our super plush, seriously lush Goose Down Feather Duvets. The down is contained in a series of sealed chambers to prevent the down from clumping and lumping at one end. And with a 50/50 mix of goose down and goose feathers, it's the perfect all-rounder for summer comfort and winter warmth, so you won't wind up hot, bothered and sleepless - erm, unless your partner starts getting frisky!
Wow - machine washable and tumble dry!
Sizing and Pricing:
- DOUBLE: 180 x 210 cm $139 Elsewhere up to $449
- QUEEN: 210 x 210 cm $149 Elsewhere up to $499
- KING: 245cm x 210cm $159 Elsewhere up to $549
- Premium cotton cover
- Filled with 50% White Goose Down & 50% White Goose Feather for plush, luxurious softness
- Weighted for year round, all season use.
- Sewn compartments keep feathers from migrating to one place!
- Machine Washable 40 deg - (Synthetics setting)
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dryclean
- Low Heat Tumble Dry
This product complies with the Responsible Down Standard. This is an independent, voluntary global standard that not only safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks in the process of gathering down and feathers, but it also provides traceability, validating where the down comes from.
Only products with 100% certified down and feathers may carry the RDS logo.