SORRY - this precious cargo is an Auckland-only deal. But the delivery zone is quite generous, approximately from Helensville / Albany to Pukekohe. See the ringed area in the map. Flat rate delivery just $8.
Sweet baby cheeses! Enjoy a selection of eight more-ish cheese-heavy antipasto products from Food Snob. Brought to you in a beautifully branded wooden crate - because good taste is everything. Amen!
Feast your eyes on these babies:
- 1 x 200g Food Snob Havarti
- 1 x 200g Food Snob French Brie
- 1 x Food Snob 180g Pitted Olive Mix
- 1 x Food Snob 200g Creamy Blue
- 1 x Food Snob 150g Aged English Cheddar
- 1 x La Panzanella Crackers
If you need the good oil, read on:
- Havarti: a premium quality, authentic Danish cheese that's semi-soft with a creamy buttery flavour. It is well suited to a cheese board served with crusty bread or savoury crackers - and it's great on sandwiches and salads - even in a fondue! Is there nothing it can't do?
- Brie: enjoy the great taste of authentic French white rind cheese. From Limousin in France, the flavour profile of Brie can be described as tasting creamy, buttery and smooth.
- Pitted Olive Mix: A mix of black & green pitted olives in a herb and oil marinade.
- Creamy Blue: an extra creamy blue veined cheese with a semi-soft, creamy texture characterised by a sharp, salty taste.
- Aged English Cheddar: made using the highest quality milk, sourced from Dorset free-range dairy herds that graze the lush pastures of - yep - Dorset and the surrounding countryside. Each wax-coated cheese is matured for up to 12 months until it achieves its desired level of maturity. (Some of us could take lessons, tbh). A creamy and smooth texture with a deliciously savoury flavour.
- Panzanella Crackers: a perfect complement to the above-mentioned flavourful cheeses, plus tapenade, pâté and charcuterie.
- Did you know that the circumflex ( ^ )over a letter in French often denotes a missing letter "S" - so hôtel was hostel; pâté was paste. Appetising, non?
- 8 item Food Snob Cheese and Cracker Hamper
- 1 x Havarti Cheese (200g):
- Ingredients: Pasteurised milk, salt, starter culture, microbial rennet
- 1 x Food Snob French Brie (200g):
- Ingredients: Cow’s milk, salt, lactic and mould culture, rennet. Contains milk.
- 1 x Food Snob Pitted Olive Mix (180g):
- Ingredients: Canola Oil, Olives (48%) (kalamata olives, green olives, green stuffed olives (pepper paste ((thickener (401), firming agent (509), black olives, acidity regulator (270), preservative (202)), herbs and spices (includes garlic and chives)
- 1 x Food Snob Creamy Blue (200g):
- Ingredients: Cow’s Milk (96.8%), Salt, Lactic Acid, Culture, Rennet, Mould Culture.
- 1 x Food Snob Aged English Cheddar (150g):
- Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese (cow’s milk, Salt (E535 anti-caking agent), Microbial Rennet, Dairy Culture)
- 1 x La Panzanella Crackers:
- Ingredients: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), expeller pressed canola oil and extra virgin olive oil, sea salt. Contains wheat. (processed in a facility that may utilise milk, soy and sesame)
- *Please note if a product is unavailable then a product of equal or greater value will be substituted for it.