Purposely crafted for tea lovers the Bodum Bistro Kettle allows for precision temperature control depending on the type of tea being brewed to ensure you get the perfect hot drink.
The Bistro Kettle, a fanciful creation that really puts on a show when it's in action. The double wall glass construction allows you to watch the water bubble up as it boils while keeping the contents better insulated so that once it's ready your H2O will remain nice and hot for longer.
A bit about BODUM:
BODUM is a family-owned business that began in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1944. It's a name that is synonymous globally with the iconic and much-loved coffee press but Bodum have grown to be so much more than just about coffee. Today the Bodum range has expanded to include not just coffee but tea presses as well as other high quality kitchen and household products too. Bodum take environmental sustainability seriously and ensure their business practices are in line with their motto 'make taste, not waste'
- Electric kettle with temperature control
- Double wall construction
- Borosciliate glass inner wall
- Clear shock-proof outer wall
- NZ Plug
- 1.1 litre / 37 ounce capacity
- Transparent body with water level marked in litres, ounces and cups
- The inner wall is made from BPA-free borosilicate glass
- Warming function to keep water at your chosen temperature for up to 30 minutes
- Manual on/off switch, with a temperature sensor for automatic shut-off
- Removable filter in the spout to prevent limescale from entering your cup
- Covered heating element for easy cleaning
- Kettle measurements:
- Width: 14.5cm
- Height: 24.5cm
- Depth: 23.5cm
- Five temperature settings for different types of tea:
Use & Care:
- Before using the water boiler for the first time, fill to the MAX with cold water, boil and discard. Remove and clean the filter regularly to prevent limescale build up. The electric kettle can be cleaned with a descaling product, and the exterior wiped with a damp cloth.
How It Works:
- Remove the water kettle from its base and fill to the desired level. Choose the temperature required, and press the on/off button. The button flashes until the selected temperature has been reached, at which point an acoustic signal will indicate it’s ready to use. To keep water at the required temperature, press the “keep warm” button.