Cut down on your household waste by recycling your organic materials! Compost is not only great for the environment but will fuel your garden and save your family a ton of money!
The process couldn't be easier, throw your waste in and rotate 5 to 10 times after each new deposit. The unique construction enables air circulation to speed up the natural composting process while the internal mixing fins help break up lumps and clumps.
After 2 or 3 days, your compost should be getting hot which means the helpful organisms have begun working on breaking down and decomposing the contents. Just turn the composter 5 to 10 times every 2 to 3 days to mix the materials and keep the process active. Your compost should be ready (depending on the waste added) within 2 to 8 weeks and can be used as a nutritious top-dressing around the garden.
Made from 90% recycled plastic, our composter is not only great for your garden but it's great for the planet too - everybody wins!
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel tube frame construction
- Drum is constructed from 90% recycled plastic material
- Cuts down on your household garbage by recycling organic materials
- Features two wheels on the back of the frame for easy mobility
- Unique construction enables air circulation that speeds composting
- Internal mixing fins help break up clumps
- Dimensions: 99.5 x 79 x 90cm