These super luxe, genuine lambskin rugs are sourced, tanned and finished in New Zealand. A perfect snuggly addition to your bedroom, couch or lounge that is both true Kiwiana style and très internationale!
The lambskins themselves are selected for their soft and luxurious wool. They are finished using minimal bleaching to keep the skins as natural as possible. It'll look amazing draped over your furniture, in-front of a roaring fire or adding a cosy touch to your wooden floorboards.
NB: These rugs are 100% natural products with a natural unshorn wool length. The wool length & skin size may vary, depending on the age and breed of the lamb. Coloured rugs are dyed in batches, therefore, some variation in colour may occur.
- 100% New Zealand Spring Lambskin Rug
- Rug Dimensions:
- Hide Length: 75cm + halo of wool
- Hide Width: 50cm
- Wool length: Long wool 5cm
- Machine wash under 40ºC on wool wash, or hand wash in warm water
- Do not use bleach, detergent or enzyme washing products
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Vacuuming regularly will help maintain the rug between washings