Create a glamorous, luminous wonderland for your next big hoolie (or romantic dinner for two) with our dazzling Festoon Lights. These Edison-style bulbs add a little LA-inspired ambiance to any event. And because ours are are water-resistant to rating IP65, they're not merely drizzle-proof but can resist actual jets of water. So by all means leave them outside in all weather and pop that champagne with abandon, safe in the knowledge that your festoons will last the distance.
There are 25 bulbs in each string but if you want to go really big you can string up to three sets together to create a single string that has 75 bulbs and is more than 45m long. That’s because each string has a male power fitting at one end and a female fitting at the other but please remember this is not an extension cord to be used with other items.
The cables are really sturdy, and there are convenient nail-holes built into the heavy-duty plastic right near each bulb – super-useful if you want to secure the bulbs firmly in place rather than let the string dangle freely in the breeze. So versatile, so many uses, so many occasions - so go ahead and GET LIT!
Pro-Tips / For Your Safety:
- For your safety, NEVER use as your festoon cable as an extension cord for other items
- Never string more than 3 units together in a single row
- If one of the bulbs fails to light, gently tighten it to make sure it is screwed in properly.
- To avoid breakages while installing, it can be helpful to hang the empty festoon cable (or at least plan your desired layout), BEFORE screwing in all the bulbs.
- Length: 16.5m (15m of lights)
- 25 sockets, spaced 60cm apart (=15m)
- Wire: 2 x 1.0mm2
- Plug: AU/NZ male plug (3 pin) and female plug
- Certified water-resistant to rating IP65
- Bulbs Supplied: 30 x G45 LED filament bulbs (2W 230V) - that's 5 spare bulbs per set!
P.S. ARE YOU WONDERING HOW OUR CAN PRICES BE SO CHEAP WHEN OUR QUALITY'S SO GOOD?
Container Door uses community buying to help everyone save on cool things. We group everyone’s pre-orders together until we have a full container-load of cool things. Then we source everything from the best factories and deliver YOUR cool thing right to your front door. That’s how we can give you cheaper-than-wholesale prices. Yes, you will have to wait a bit - but you’ll save a LOT!