The arms feature genuine teak wood inserts, obtained from sustainable sources. Teak is one of the most popular choices for high-quality outdoor furniture thanks to its strength, durability and natural resistance to bending, warping or cracking. The wood is also highly repellant to insects and virtually immune to decay. Your teak will eventually turn a soft grey-brown colour (this is the nature of teak) however a simple sand and polish will restore the original colour.
These match perfectly with our Teak and Stainless Steel Extension Dining Table!
Our teak is certified eco-friendly by the Forest Stewardship Council, so you know it comes from responsibly-managed forests. The FSC is an international non-profit organisation established in 1993 that sets standards on forest products, along with certifying and labelling them. They ensure that each forest is managed in such a way to provide environmental and social benefits as well as economic ones.
- Chair Size: 56 x 58 x 87cm (L x W x H)
- Matte-finish 316 Grade Stainless Steel - corrosion resistant. This is marine grade!
- Imported French textiline fabric on the seat and back, guaranteed for 3 years
- FSC certified teak inserts on the arms rests
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Delivery dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!