This item is in stock and dispatches within 24-48 hours.
Sorry, no pick-ups, this is a delivery-only item.
Container Door is proud to bring this exceptional fundraising deal EXCLUSIVELY to Victoria Avenue School: We are offering Orient Gene Rapid Antigen Tests at an incredible $4.99 per test, with FREE delivery and for every test that’s sold, the school raises $1.
Let’s face it, Covid will be in our community and around the world for a while yet, so we have negotiated what we think is the best retail price in New Zealand by a long shot and the school gets $1 for every test sold. They have a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture. This batch won't expire until March 2024. Secure these now at this incredible price and keep your, family and friends safe!
We're selling these in lots of 20 tests but there's no maximum so you can go ahead and pass this link around to your wider family and circle of friends. So for every 20 tests we sell, the school gets $20 dollars!
If you want to purchase as a business, no worries, we have GST receipts.
A few things to note:
1) Buy as many as you like, there is no maximum and it's free shipping.
2) You won't be able to find this special deal by navigating around our Container Door website - you will need this link.
3) Victoria Ave School friends and family customers can share the link to this secret deal with whomever you like, so spread the good word.
4) When we have sold out of these RAT tests, the link to this secret deal will no longer work.
5) To buy, simply register for an account with us (if you don't already have one), add this product to your cart and follow the steps in our checkout. Payment is by credit card only. We will dispatch your order in 24-48 hours (Mon to Fri)
6) Yes, you can buy other things in the same transaction. Items that are Pre-Order on our website have differing despatch dates, but all items in our Get It Now division are in stock and will be dispatched in 24-48 hours.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions!
These tests are suitable for home or business use.
The coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in direct nasopharyngeal swap or nasal swap specimens directly from the individual. This test is for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. These tests provide a rapid diagnosis - within 15 minutes
These tests are intended for personal use by people aged 18 and over who are suspected to be infected with COVID-19. Children 2-15 years of age should be tested by an adult. Children aged 15 and over should be assisted by an adult. Do not use this test on children under 2 years of age. These Antigen Rapid Tests is for self-testing use. If the test is conducted and results indicate a positive result please get in touch with the COVID-19 Health line on 0800 358 5453 anytime.
Each pack includes everything you need to perform five tests:
5 test cassettes, 5 extraction tubes with buffers, 5 individually wrapped sterile swabs, 5 plastic garbage bags, 5 Nozzle Caps + instructions.
CLICK HERE for the Ministry of Health provided video on how to use.
Rapid COVID-19 (Antigen) Self Tests - Nasal Swab
20 tests, supplied in packs of 5 tests (4 boxes in total)
Ministry of Health Approved
Brand: Orient Gene
Simple to use
Results within 15 minutes
Storage: between 2 - 30 degrees Celsius
Expiry: Jan 2024