Lexington 3 Seater Leather Chesterfield Sofa #8
You just can't beat the classics.
Elsewhere* up to $3,699
You save $2,000
*Savings are based on similar items sold elsewhere that are of comparable quality and specification including materials and manufacturing process used.
CONTAINER FULL Sorry the deal has closed
Sep 22 2018
Genuine Italian leather! What's not to love about the understated luxury of Chesterfield-style 3-seater? The deeply scooped arms and back as well as the distinctive tufted button-work that has made this design an unparalleled favourite for generations with an appeal that just goes on and on. The best quality leather furniture we've seen.
A stunning all time classic, the Chesterfield works wherever you put it. A stand out centrepiece in a modern setting, a natural choice for a more traditional abode or a touch of fancy in a shabby chic arrangement - you name the style and this Chesterfield will make it work!
Curl up in the luxurious, soft surrounds of this beautifully made Italian leather sensation. Pocket springs within Fiberfil and high-density foam over a solid wooden frame make for a long lasting addition to your family or TV rooms.
Designed for three people, the sofa is great when shared but also super exquisite when stretched out on alone. Sink deep into the sumptuous foam cushions and feel the soft buttery goodness of the fine leather against your skin. What better spot to nest with a book or a cheeky vino to Netflix the night away with. Heaven!!
And the savings you make by ordering from the manufacturers through us are truly phenomenal - shop around!
- Real Italian Leather
- 3 Seater Chesterfield Sofa
- Button back detail
- 2 loose seat cushions
- Overall Dimensions: L 218 x W 97 x H 73 cm
- Seating area width: 160cm
- Seat Depth: 63cm
- Seat Height: 46cm
- Frame: Reinforced wooden frame
- Foot: Wooden
- Seat Foam: High density foam cushion with pocket springs and fiberfil seat
- Back foam: High density foam
- Arm pad: Fiberfil
- Seat suspension: Zigzag spring
- Back suspension: Elastic webbing
- Leather type - Aniline, natural grain
- Content- wax finish aniline
- Finishing - wax pull up
'Aniline Leather' is a term given to leathers dyed only with soluble dyes that colour the leather without doing so in a uniform colour allowing the natural surfaces of the hide to show through- similar to a stain on timber. Any variations such as scars or blemishes will be visible which is why only high quality leather is suitable for aniline finishing.
'Wax finish/ Wax pull-up' signifies that additional wax or oil (instead or paints, pigments or topcoats) has been applied to give the aniline leather an intentionally distressed look.
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Delivery dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!