Kids' Kayak - South Island Only Deal #3
Beats video games!
Elsewhere* up to $299
You save $100
*Savings are based on similar items sold elsewhere that are of comparable quality and specification including materials and manufacturing process used.
CONTAINER FULL Sorry the deal has closed
Sep 28 2018
** SPECIAL SOUTH ISLAND SHIPPING PRICE! **
This deal is only for people in the South Island.
Well, if you live elsewhere you can technically still buy from this deal but the delivery will cost more.
The cost for delivery to your door will be calculated in our Checkout area as usual, but the price is from a Christchurch depot – yay!
This is the ONLY deal for this kayak with cheaper South Island shipping that delivers to you before Xmas – so GET INTO IT!
If it’s popular, guess what, we hope to roll out other deals like this in the future. If you’re keen, vote YES – with your wallet!
Designed for kids aged 6 years and up, our 1.8m kayak is the real deal just in miniature! Definitely not just a toy, our kayak comes fully loaded. Features include a removable padded seat, double-ended paddle, removable rod holder, foot-rests (multiple for different heights), covered storage hatch, storage bungee system as well as bow, stern and side carry handles.
This is an absolutely awesome way to get your kids pumped about getting out on the water and into the fresh air. Cruise the lake or beach with the whole family, you can even have them throw out a rod out to catch their own dinner!
The kids will love the sense of independence while learning about water safety along the way - if they get a little tired you can always tow them home and get a little resistance training in for yourself!
Remember, children should be observed at all times when in, on or near the water and they must wear a certified life-jacket when using this kayak.
Have fun in the water but remember - safety first! The sea can turn on you quicker than a gull filching a hot chip so always be aware of the conditions and the forecast. For more water safety tips visit http://www.watersafety.org.nz/
- Blue/Green Mix
- Warm Red (sorry, no photo available, please refer to the colour sample)
- Yellow (sorry, no photo available - please refer to the colour sample)
- 1.8 m L
- 25 cm D
- 63 cm W
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Material: HDPE UV protected
- Plastic is 4-5MM thick
- Double End Paddle - 180cm length
- Includes seat with support straps
- 1 x moulded paddle holder
- 1 x removable rod holder
- Multiple footrests to accommodate riders of different sizes
- Round storage hatch with bag insert for ph/keys/wallet etc
- Large storage area at the back with bungee system
- Bow and Stern carry handles
- 2 x side carry handles
- 6 x Scupper Plugs
- 1 x Drain plug
- All quality fixtures and fittings
Suitable for ages 6+
Max Load: 50kg
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Delivery dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!