Jul 17 2018
This is a go-anywhere inflatable paddle-board - no roof-racks required! When fully inflated it's incredibly rigid - but when deflated it's easily carried to the most remote locations in the included mesh backpack. And of course storage is a breeze so it's ideal if you're short on space!
Ben has personally been to the factory that makes these beautifully hand crafted inflatable SUPs. He says it's one of the best he's seen in his 25 years of visiting manufacturers all over the world.
*Have fun in the water but remember - safety first! The sea can turn on you quicker than a gull filching a hot chip so always be aware of the conditions and the forecast. For more water safety tips visit http://www.watersafety.
The inflatable SUP comes with everything you need to get on the water!
- Mesh Backpack
- Aluminium Adjustable Paddle
- Repair Kit
- Length: 10'5"ft
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6"
- Board weight 14.5kg
- Superior Quality Korean Drop Stitch
- Reinforced fabric: 1000D PVC tarpaulin
- Valve Wrench
- Detachable Centre Fin
- EVA Traction Pad
- Max. rider weight 115kg
- Max. PSI 18
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Delivery dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!