OUR FAVOURITES ARE BACK - AND THEY'RE BETTER THAN EVER!
Create a glamorous, luminous wonderland for your next big hoolie (or romantic dinner for two) with our dazzling Festoon Lights. These Edison-style bulbs add a little LA-inspired ambiance to any event. And because ours are are water-resistant to rating IP65, they're not merely drizzle-proof but can resist actual jets of water. So by all means leave them outside in (almost) all weather and pop that champagne with abandon, safe in the knowledge that your festoons will last the distance.
There are 25 bulbs in each string but if you want to go really big you can string up to three sets together to create a single string that has 75 bulbs and is more than 45m long. That’s because each string has a male power fitting at one and a female fitting at the other. Each string now also comes with a safety cap for the female fitting too so whether you’ve got one string or three, you can protect the end-point with the weather-proof cap. This is a 3-pin plug, earth-wired for your safety, but please remember, this is not an extension cord to be used with other items.
The cables are really sturdy, and there are convenient nail-holes built into the heavy-duty plastic right near each bulb – super-useful if you want to secure the bulbs firmly in place rather than let the string dangle freely in the breeze. So versatile, so many uses, so many occasions - so go ahead and GET LIT!
Pro-Tips / For Your Safety:
- For your safety, never string more than 3 units together in a single row.
- When assembling, please make sure ALL bulbs are in tightly - if just one of them is loose, none of the bulbs will light up.
- To avoid breakages while installing, it can be helpful to hang the empty festoon cable (or at least plan your desired layout), BEFORE screwing in all the bulbs.
- Length: 16.5m (15m of lights)
- 25 sockets, spaced 60cm apart (=15m)
- Wire: 2 x 1.0mm2 (earth wire included)
- Plug: AU/NZ male plug (3 pin) and female plug with waterproof cap
- Certified water-resistant to rating IP65
- Bulbs Supplied: 30 x G45 LED filament bulbs (2W 230V) - that's 5 spare bulbs per set!