+ shipping cost
(elsewhere* up to $149) * savings are based on similar items sold elsewhere that are of comparable quality and specification including materials and manufacturing process used.
Estimated Arrival - August 16th
Made for you - Limited Numbers!Pre-Order Now Your credit card will only be charged if the deal goes through!
Once we have enough orders to fill a Container the deal will go through!
If we do not meet the minimum threshold we may be able to consolidate with other products on our website to do so.
A timeless yet contemporary addition to any outdoor setting cast from a super lightweight fibreglass reinforced concrete. An ideal stool, side table or ottoman that looks just as stunning indoors as it does outdoors.
The neutral textured cement colour blends in with most colour schemes and can easily compliment a broad variety of styles and tastes.
- Made from lightweight, glass fibre reinforced concrete
- Looks and feels like concrete but without the added weight
- Composite material and painted surfaces are water, stain and UV resistant, and product is therefore suitable for outdoor use
- Non structural hairline cracks are possible and are considered an inherent part of the product, not a manufacturing defect. Hairline cracks do not threaten the integrity or stability of the slab nor prevent the continued and normal use of the product
- Dimensions - 40cm L x 40cm W x 41cm D
- Net Weight - 13kg
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act and also the New Zealand Commerce Commission cover you.
- Shipping dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Disclaimer
In the event we don’t quite fill a container we may choose to ship the goods in a container that is 3/4 full as this is still more economical to ship rather than loose freight.