Banish 'morning breath' forever and enjoy 'coffee breath' instead thanks to this romantic pair of insulated 250ml Double Wall Glasses. And don't worry about tell-tale rings of condensation if things get steamy - the double-wall banishes those too. Mornings have just gotten a whole lot better!
Yep, never worry about having to knock back your morning coffee before it goes cold again and say 'bye-bye' to scorched fingers when you're enjoying a piping hot tea! Cold drinks like iced-coffee stay quenchingly cool for longer and long gone is that nasty condensation dripping down the side of your mug and onto your counter-top (or bedside table)!
Individually mouth-blown by expert artisans, these Bodum glasses create a highly effective layer of insulation with their ingenious double-layered design. Made from specialty borosilicate glass they are far more resilient to thermal shock than any other common glass variety. A silicone valve in the base of each glass allows for changes in pressure that come from either hot or cold contents. Being dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees celsius) they're a breeze to clean and can even be used to cook with!
Enjoy a soothing cup of soup on a winter's day or get really fancy and treat yourself to a delicious affogato: scoop in some vanilla ice cream and drown it in a shot of hot espresso - throw in a splash of Amaretto to really get the tastebuds racing!
- Set of 2, 250ml
- Dimensions: L 8.9 x W 8.9 x H 9.2 cm
- Individually mouth-blown by expert artisans, Bodum’s proprietary Double Wall Glasses feature two walls of borosilicate glass, creating a highly effective layer of insulation
- Silicone valve at base allows for changes in pressure
- Perfect for serving ice cream and soups
- Dishwasher, microwave safe, and oven safe (up to 350°F/176°C)
- This is a fragile item, so please handle with care.