Quick deal, so we can dispatch this Thursday!
We're at Level 4 so let's be prepared and get masked up!
The Ministry of Health encourages you to wear a face covering and keep 2 metres distance from others when leaving your home. ~ Source: covid19.govt.nz 18 August, 2021.
Our non-medical grade disposable masks have been manufactured to a standard that offers 95% protection from particles as small as 0.3 microns in size and they have 5 layers of filters. There is also a built-in metal nose clip that helps to form a tight seal around your face - no more foggy glasses.
And, for your peace of mind, we have had these masks checked by one of the best known laboratories from around the world to ensure they perform to that standard. You can view the results here.
Each pack contains 10 Disposable Face Masks, wrapped in pairs.
These are for personal use. Not suitable or certified for medical use.
10 x adult-sized disposable masks
NB. There are 5 sealed packets in each bag - each packet contains 2 masks.
At least 95% filtration of 0.3 micron particles
Made with 5 layers of filter cloth.
Not suitable for medical use.
Instructions for Use
1) Before touching the mask, make sure your hands are scrupulously clean.
2) Take the mask out of the package and identify the front (outward) side and the reverse (inner side).
3) Press the inner side of the mask to your face. Adjust for comfort and press the metal inserts on both sides of the nose-bridge firmly to create a seal. (If the metal inserts are not at the bridge of your nose, your mask is upside down.
4) Cover your mouth and the rest of your face with the mask, fitting the loops over your ears. Ensure that the area from the bridge of your nose to your chin is fully enclosed by the mask.
5) If there is are no gaps and no air flowing in or out at the edges, the mask is positioned correctly.
- Please use this product correctly and as directed.
- This product is only useful to guard against some particles for respiratory protection.
- Even a properly fitted mask does not completely eliminate the risk of illness or death
- Don't sleep with a mask on, or wear one if there is limited air circulating, or wear one if you are having difficulty breathing.
- This product is disposable and for one-time use only. It cannot be cleaned or re-used.
- Don’t touch the mask or fidget with it throughout the day as you can contaminate it. And if it falls onto the ground, it will no longer be sterile. Be conscious of what you are doing!