Give your wine the custom-designed real estate it deserves. No more jostling for room with precariously-stacked fridge contents, no more bottle avalanches, no more mystery wine-label stains from the primordial ooze that magically appears on your fridge shelves despite your best efforts.
And, collectors, you need to keep your precious wines at a constant cellaring temperature to minimise deterioration. Bonus, the wine chiller helps guard your prized bottles against accidental enjoyment by visiting (well-meaning) kitchen-fridge-raiding marauders.
This capacious beauty stores 30 bottles beautifully displayed on the wooden racks. And if you need to chill 45 bottles, just take the racks out to make more room.
The double glazed see-through glass door lets you keep an eye on your darlings while also reducing heat intrusion. Adjustable feet enable you to tweak the unit to a more custom space for a precise fit while the anti-vibration system ensures a silent operation when it's in! (Vibration is also the enemy of cellared wines.)
Number 1 indicates 12-16℃
Number 2 indicates 10-14℃
Number 3 indicates 8-12℃
Number4 indicates 4-8℃
- 115 L
- Fits 30 bottles on the wooden racks, or 45 bottles if you remove them
- Temp range 5°C-18°C
- Coated metal door frame
- Double-glazed see-through glass door
- Anti-vibration system, silent operation
- Adjustable feet
- Adjustable wooden racks
- Decibel level: 39
- Outer Dimensions: 54 (L) x 55 (W) x 84.5 (H) cm
- Net Weight: 31kg
- We recommend this item should be free-standing, or if positioned under a bench, leave 50mm space around all edges for ventilation.