This item is in stock and dispatches within 24-48 hours.
Sorry, no pick-ups, this is a delivery-only item.
For a toasty warm alfresco entertaining situation look no further than these all-powerful 2000W Infrared Instant Heaters. Providing an even, comfortable and variable level of heat they're a sensational addition to all of your outdoor living, dining and partying locations!
The carbon infrared technology with its 'soft-dim' light warms up your outdoor space in seconds. With 4 adjustable power settings, a remote control, built in off-switch timer (from 0 - 24hours), wall/ceiling mounts and IP55 waterproofing the unit is a no fuss solution for heating chilly spaces and maximising their use throughout the year.
Please follow all usual safety guidelines for using electrical items outside.
- Colour: Black
- Carbon infrared heating lamp with soft dim light
- Power: 2000W
- Voltage: 230V
- Dimensions: 88 x 20 x 8.5cms (LxHxD)
- IP55 weather/waterproof
- Corrosion Resistant
- Cord length: 1.9m
- Auto off-timer set from 0-24 hours
- Remote control with 4 heat levels (displayed on the right-hand side)
- Heating area: up to 25 m2 (Feel the heat from up to 5m away)
- Can be wall, ceiling or chain ceiling mounted (includes wall mount fixings)
- IP55 rating and AS/NZD Approved for use in New Zealand
- SDOC available on request for electricians
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 8.9Amps, must plug 10A plug and circuit.
The heater can be mounted horizontally or vertically and have a minimum clearance of 0.5m from a ceiling and adjacent walls. The distance of your heater from humans should be a minimum of 1m. For both wall & ceiling mounting, the lowest part of the heater must be located at or above a minimum height of 2.4 from ground level.
Wall mounting - must be a minimum distance of 0.4m between heater & ceiling. The distance from your appliance from the corner should be min. 0.4m for vertical use and 0.5m for horizontal use.
Ceiling mounting - must be a minimum distance of 0.5m between corners and the heater.