(elsewhere* up to $1,499) * savings are based on similar items sold elsewhere that are of comparable quality and specification including materials and manufacturing process used.
Estimated Arrival - September 19th
Made for you - Limited Numbers!Pre-Order Now Your credit card will only be charged if the deal goes through!
Once we have enough orders to fill a Container the deal will go through!
If we do not meet the minimum threshold we may be able to consolidate with other products on our website to do so.
What a beautiful board!
THIS IS NOT AN INFLATABLE BOARD. This is a beautifully made hand crafted epoxy paddle board.
Whether you’re a beginner wanting to do harbour cruises or an intermediate coastal tourer, this board is for you. Catch some medium sized surf and you will find this SUP to be an absolute top performer.
- Lime Green
#HugeBeautiful #stoked #mahalo #hangloose
- Length (10.6ft)
- Centre Width (31”)
- Thickness (4.5”)
- Volume 182 Litres
- Rider weight limit 130KG
- Tri Fin System
- High density EPS core: 22kg/cmb
- TOP: 2x6oz layers of fibre glass and 3 layers of resin
- BOTTOM: 2x6oz layers of fibre glass and 3 layers of resin
- Includes Paddle + Leash
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act and also the New Zealand Commerce Commission cover you.
- Shipping dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Disclaimer
In the event we don’t quite fill a container we may choose to ship the goods in a container that is 3/4 full as this is still more economical to ship rather than loose freight.
SUP Trolley #6
Our lightweight Alloy SUP Trolley is ideal for transporting your beloved Stand-Up Paddleboard and fits all our models. Simply flip the SUP on its side and slide it in between the support struts. Walk with it or tow it behind a bike- too easy!!!$69
Aug 18 2017
- Deal Closed