Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooter
Your future ride awaits!
This isn't live deal but add to
your Wishlist and you'll be the
first to know when it's back.
The Xiaomi is the very same scooter that has been invading the streets of California as part of the wave of transportation tech start-ups such as the hugely successful dock-less electric scooter companies ‘Birds’, ‘Lime’ and ‘Spin’- these things are cool and the world knows it!
It's a fun and practical transport alternative and with our craaaaaaaazy price tag of just $699 you’d be mad not to give it a try!!!
Capable of travelling up to 25 km/h with a range of 30kms, the Xiaomi m365 is packed full of features such as integrated headlights, brake lights, eABS anti-lock regenerative brakes, BMS battery management system, thumb throttle, kick start ignition and air filled tyres - on top of all this it’s just a hell of a lot of fun to ride!
Simple to manoeuvre, the scooter turns easily and feels both natural and responsive while 8.5-inch air filled tyres give a smooth comfortable ride.
The 250 W front drive motor gives more than enough grunt for getting around town and handles hills with ease while the regenerative braking system tops up the 280W battery pack as you apply the front brake.
Made from aircraft-grade aluminium and weighing only 12.5kgs, one of the key features that make this little puppy so handy is the folding mechanism whereby the handlebar stem converts to a carry handle so you can carry it along like a briefcase- awesome for going into lectures, movies, restaurants and work!
All of this in a very sleek looking minimalist design that has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot ‘Best of the Best’ Award as well as the ‘International Forum Design Award’ for 2017.
Save on petrol and parking not to mention your sanity by skirting around gridlocked traffic as you glide from appointment to appointment. Think of the time, money and hassle you’ll save all while having a tonne of fun!!!
- Model: M365
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminium alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
- Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- DC motor - rated 250W
- Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
- Max load: 100kg
- Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolded size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folded size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Net weight: 12.5kg
- The motor needs a run-up process before it starts to work. You should stand on the scooter with one foot and push on the ground with the other, then activate the accelerator after the sliding speed is in 3 - 5km/h.
- Do not use the scooter in heavy rain or drive over ground with ponding water
- These scooters do not meet the definition of a motor vehicle. This means they cannot be operated on the road.
- Please wear a helmet at all times while operating the vehicle. Recommended for ages 16+.
- You must observe all local by-laws when operating this scooter.
- Please exercise your uncommon commonsense when using these scooters. And watch out for pedestrians. We like pedestrians.
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Shipping dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!