Nothing adds to the ceremony of a roast meal more than carving it at the table, so don't spoil the moment wrestling with inferior utensils. Strike a baronial pose with your Wüsthof Silverpoint carving knife and fork and command the attention of your salivating friends and family. German made and beautifully crafted this is the perfect kit to have on hand for roast season. Wüsthof have been creating fine steel products for over 200 years and are recognised globally as specialists in manufacturing outstanding knives, so they really know their stuff! This set comes in a box ready to gift*.
2 Piece set includes:
- 1 x Silverpoint Carving knife - 20 cm / 8 inch
- 1 x Silverpoint Kitchen fork - 16 cm / 6 inch
Superstition has it that knives make an unlucky gift, potentially severing the friendship. But never fear - just tape a small coin to the package. That way, the lucky recipient can hand the coin back to you to 'buy' the carving set from you.
- Finish blade: Satin
- Right or left-handed: Symmetrical
- Type of edge: Plain edge
- Way of sharpening: Western sharpening angle
- Blade characteristics: Smooth
- Dishwasher safe: but we strongly recommend hand washing
- Sharpening angle:14º
- Type of handle: Western grip
- Total angle: 28 degrees
- Material handle: Plastic
- Type of steel: X50CrMoV15
- Hardness: 56 HRC
- Made in Germany
- Comes in gift box.