With petrol prices on the rise…this could be your new Whip!
Hang up the car keys and power through the streets with ease and comfort thanks to our new Whip step-through electric bikes. The powerful 36v/250W brushless rear hub motor will whip you along at speeds of up to 32km/h on pedal assist & throttle. Take the leg-work out of cycling with 5 levels of pedal assist, so you can set your own pace to pedal easier to get to where you need to be. This factory has received 1000's of 5-star reviews for their electric bikes... so you know they are the real deal. Check out just some of the reviews of their bikes here
You can expect to travel as far as 65km on a single charge thanks to the 250W brushless motor. Simply juice it up overnight at your nearest power socket and you'll be ready to rock'n'roll for another day of cruising. Unlike other step-through bikes, the battery is integrated into the "main down tube" to help centre the weight and make the bike more stable.
The puncture-resistant tires mean more time cruising and exploring and less time contemplating whether your e-bike can be ridden in certain terrain. This added layer of protection, in addition to reflective tire sidewalls for night-time riding, will get you to your destination safely! Keep track of your speed, battery level, distance, and more with our fully coloured and intuitive LCD display.
These E-bikes are built to the IPX4 water-resistant standard. IPX4 means that your bike is resistant to water splashes from any direction. This means it’s OK to ride or park your bike in the rain. It won’t be harmed by spray from a wet road or raindrops. Your e-bike is not intended to be submerged or subjected to a pressurised spray.
The step-through feature makes it a breeze to get onto and its upright frame ensures a relaxed and comfortable riding posture. Our step-through bikes are made for riders with heights up to 180cm, so no more heaving a leg over a high bar.
This product comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty, spare parts will be available and it can be easily serviced in NZ.
Height 5'1" - 5'11"
Tube Length - 617mm
Head Tube Length - 195m
Standover Height - 425mm
Wheelbase - 1086mm
Min. Saddle Height - 765mm
Max. Saddle Height - 965mm
Max Weight: 136kgs
- Charger included with NZ plug: 36V, 2 amp fast charger
- Range 35-40 Miles(56 - 64km) Average
- Net Weight: 22kgs
- Motor: 250W, 36V Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Speed: Up to 20 mph (approx 32km/h) on Pedal Assist & Throttle
- LG, 12.8Ah Cell Battery: Removable Lithium-ion 36V, 11.6Ah (417.6Wh)
- 40 Lux Headlight
- Display: Updated to Colourful screen BC280 LCD Display with app sync functionality
- Frame: 6061- Strong Double-Butted Aluminium Alloy
- Fork: 6061 - Strong Aluminum Alloy, tapered
- Handlebar: Aluminum 31.8 15 Degree Sweptback
- Stem: 15 Degree Rise 31.8mm
- Crank: 170mm w/44T
- F&R Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Rotors
- Shifter: 7 Speed
- Derailleur: REAR DERAILLEUR, Shimano RD-TY300D
- Seatpost: Forged Alloy, 30.9mm, 2-Bolt Clamp
- Clamps: Quick Release
- Tire: KENDA - size:27.5x2.2"
- Sensor: Cadence Sensor
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle on Handlebars
- Takes up to 7 hours to fully charge battery
- Compatible App, to track movements and charge phone
- Get used to your e-bike before heading out on the road.
- Please exercise your common sense when using these e-bikes. And watch out for pedestrians and cars.
- Wear a helmet - that noggin of yours is definitely worth protecting.