Our gorgeous teak furniture is a contemporary take on traditional outdoor furniture. This handsome BBQ table is the perfect height to serve up some grub while letting your family and friends serve themselves, you could even add stools and use it as a high-table while using the the lower shelf as a comfy foot rest. What more could you need... how about a built-in bottle opener? It's even got that too!
This stylish barbie table is made from premium-grade plantation-grown teak and finished with a fine sanded texture that’s smooth to the touch, it will naturally weather over time to achieve a chic silvery colour.
Being a sustainable A-grade sustainable teak this superbly designed range will stand the test of time (and Mother Nature) wherever you choose to showcase it. Teak is the most sought-after hardwood for outdoor furniture as its oils make it naturally resistant to warping and rotting in New Zealand’s harsh climate. 100% recyclable. Kiln dried.
- Grade A Teak - sustainably sourced from Perhutani Wood plantations in Java, Indonesia
- Kiln Dried
- Built-in bottle opener
- Width: 60cm
- Height: 80m
Caring for your teak:
- Cleaning teak once a year with a soft bristled brush and soapy water will remove most accumulated dirt
- For tough stains and mildew, add one part household bleach to two parts water to create a soap solution; be sure to rinse well with clean water
- While some people use teak oil to preserve the original teak finish, we don't recommend using teak oil for furniture which will be used outdoors as this can promote the growth of mould on the surface as well as a greasy feel.
- Follow the above cleaning with an occasional sanding to maintain your preferred finish. You can use ''teak shield'' to prevent stains while keeping natural look of the surface.