Come and see this in our Auckland Showroom!
You've always prided yourself on your in-home entertaining - now you can take your crowd-pleasing domestic festivities to a whole other level. Presiding over events from behind your very own curved concrete bar, you'll concoct your creative beverages in style - and there's plenty of room for snacks. Available in 3 stylish designs to suit your area - see alternate deals.
Each handmade concrete piece has unique characteristics and because it’s a modern neutral, it will fit in with any existing design style like a creative chameleon.
Ben is stoked to have discovered this factory – one of the best he’s found. Their international customer list reads like a who’s who! And you know what they say...stylish concrete furniture elevates every situation.
We have this available in 3 styles:
Concrete Bar - $999
Clean curved concrete lines, and match with bar stools or any interior or exterior surroundings
Concrete Bar with a metal apron - $1,299
The curved metal apron with a rust-look finish adds an industrial flair to your bar.
Concrete Bar with Oak Panelling - $1,499
First choose Ivory or Grey concrete, then choose your oak trim colour!
The vertical oak trim around the base adds an extra pop of design wow. Made with white oak, a durable wood that's highly resistant to water, this piece can be used outdoors and inside. Treat the wood annually (or more often) with teak oil to keep it in top condition. Available in 3 colours - Black, Natural, Brown.
All suitable for outdoor use.
Size: 225cm long following the curve, 103cm high, 82cm wide
Gross Weight: 220kg, packed in 5 boxes
Net Weight: 211 kg
CARE AND PROTECTION
- Our concrete pieces arrive with a light coating of natural food-safe wax, so spills shouldn’t stain if it is mopped up soon after. However, acidic liquids including wine and coffee can etch through the wax and leave a mark, so it’s better to be quick on the clean-up.
- Wax twice a year with a natural, food-safe wax to keep protect the concrete surfaces indoors, if in exposed areas, wax often.
- The sun may fade the surface over time, so leaving place-mats, table-runners etc in position over long periods may cause uneven colourings.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Don’t use harsh cleaners or abrasive scrubbers. Don’t use a pressure-washer.
- Don’t leave water pooling on it over winter as it may freeze and create micro-cracks.
- Dropping items onto the concrete, especially on the edges, will result in chipping and cracking.
Read more detailed care instructions HERE.