Enjoy some ambience with purpose; not only do these San Marito corten fire pits look sensational but what makes them extra appealing is that you can cook on them too! With grill plates included you can fire-up the fire pit and cook yourselves some kai as you enjoy some warmth and ambience while the bottom storage compartment makes throwing a log on the fire, stylish, chic and super convenient.
Our chic corten-steel outdoor range is perfect for creating a convivial and spectacularly architectural look to your outdoors. The pre-oxidised rusty finish will just get better looking with age. Beautifully built from 2mm thick corten-steel so that regardless of the time of year, nothing beats the ambiance of roaring outdoor fire let alone one that looks this damned good. Best enjoyed hunkered around with food, wine, and good company.
- Corten-steel, 2 mm; grill plate, 10 mm
- Pre-oxidised, rusty finish
- Carbon steel grill plates
- Dimensions: Size(W x D x H):
- Overall size: Diameter 100 x H 100 cm
- Fire grill: Diameter 100 x H 29 cm
- Woodbox: 50 x 50 x 71 cm
- Easy assembly required
- Package includes:
- 1 x centre grill plate - flat, diameter 35 cm
- 1 x centre grill plate with legs, diameter 35 cm
- 1 x grill scrapper
- Net Weight approx. 80 kg
- Cover and ventilate grill when not in use
- To prevent rusting it is recommended to clean the grill after each use and apply a light coat of oil before storing.
Please note: Due to the rustic chic nature of corten, colours maybe differ and darken overtime.