Designed for fun in the sun and life in general in the great outdoors, this 71 litre chilly has big chunky wheels and an extended tow handle to make light work out of pulling it over your pre-picnic terrain, whether that be grass, sand, concrete or shag-pile carpet. And if said terrain becomes too much for the wheels, the side swing-handles with comfort grips make it easy to carry too.
A lot of cold air can escape every time you open the lid on a normal chilly-bin, which can be a major bummer on an all-day alfresco fiesta. This one neatly solves that problem with a clever dual-access split lid, to literally halve the amount of frosty air-loss. Plus, the built-in cup-holders mean you've got somewhere handy to safely balance your brewski while you fossick for another tasty chilli-chicken drumstick - yum!
Rubbermaid have been around for over 80 years so they've made a fine art out of making awesome products that really work at making life simpler for you. These coolers are no exception! An eassy-to-clean liner with a 'Microban' antimicrobial protection keeps things hygienic while an in-built drain lets you release excess liquids in an instant.
Designed with extra insulation, it'll keep ice frozen for up to 5 days, which means your gourmet picnic food and cheeky bottles of pinot gris are in very safe hands - until you can get yours on them!
- Brand: Rubbermaid
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Blue
- Volume Capacity: 71 litres
- Assembled product dimensions: 43 x 85 x 60cms
- Extra thick insulation keeps ice up to 5 days (with an outside temp of 32.2 degrees celsius)
- Side swing handles with comfort grip
- Durable metal and plastic extended tow handle
- Drains for easy release of liquids
- Hinged, split lid creates easy access
- Rugged wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Easy-to-clean liner featuring Microban antimicrobial protection
- Built-in cup holders fit 354ml cans and 591ml bottles
- Holds 130 cans PLUS ice