Designed in 1958 by Arne Jacobsen, the original egg chair was produced for the lobby and reception area of the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen - the unique shape lending some privacy in the otherwise public communal spaces of the hotel. A sculptural masterpiece, our replica egg will similarly give you a precious privacy cocoon in your home or office.
A sculptural masterpiece, our replica egg exudes inspired sophistication as its soft fluid lines allude to a sense of movement and play. The chair not only excites visually but functionally too, as its sweeping curves mould to your body to ensure a comfortable, private sitting experience.
As sensational for living rooms and offices as they are for quiet reading nooks, the chair pivots 360° on its four starred aluminium base making it an even more inviting nest to curl up in.
- Inner fibreglass frame with high density sponge, fabric aluminium legs and wool blend outer.
- Product dimensions: 82 x 76 x 105cm (LxWxH)
- Seat Height: 42cm
- Seat Depth: 45cm
- Net Weight: 30kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200kg
- Fabric composition: 1.7% polyamide and 42% wool and 56.3% viscose
- Some assembly required
- For indoor use only
- Packed Dimensions: 100 x 88 x 62cm
- Gross Weight: 34kg