Switch your DC power to AC with our 800W Pure Sine Wave Inverter. With all the bells and whistles this is one of the handiest bits of kit you could have around the house!
An inverter is a great little piece of equipment that converts Direct Current (DC) power (the sort you'd find in batteries for example) into Alternating Current (AC) power (the sort we use to run most household electrical goods).
The 800W model can be connected directly to a 12V battery to run electrical equipment that under normal circumstances you'd have to plug into a traditional AC power outlet at home. You can see these things can be really useful and just great for boating, camping, working in the garage, power outages and road trips.
These inverters can also be used to convert solar power into AC power! As solar panels convert sunlight into DC power only DC appliances can be powered directly from them. By connecting an inverter to a 12V DB battery, the DC electricity is converted to AC and therefore becomes much more useful for you!
Additionally, unlike a 'modified sine wave inverter' our 'pure sine wave inverter' will run your equipment much more smoothly and efficiently without risk of damaging your goods.
- Rated power: 800W
- Peak Power: 1600W
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 220-230V AC
- Output Frequency: 50Hz
- Max Power Efficiency: > 86%
- Low Voltage Alarm Level: DC 10.5 +/-0.3V , DC 21 +/-0.3
- Low Voltage Cut Off Level: <DC 10V, <DC 20V
- High Voltage Cut Off Level: >DC 15, DC 30V;
- Max Outer Temperature: 75℃
- DC input, AC output
- Pure sine wave output
- Built-in cooling fan
- High temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Low voltage shutdown
- Ideal for off-grid power systems
- Great for using devices while camping or travelling
- Integrated on-off switch
- Dimensions: 26 x 15 x 7cm
- Net Weight: 1.8kg
- Alligator clip cables to connect directly to a 12V DC battery
- User Manual