These 4kg of fillets come from one of the country's leading suppliers of farm-raised Cervena®. Yes, this is premium, restaurant quality, grass-fed, free-range venison - and you won't see it in the supermarket!
Prized not only for its exquisite taste and tenderness venison also holds enormous appeal for being high in iron while low in fat, calories and cholesterol.
Sustainably produced for both the domestic restaurant market and a huge range of international markets Duncan New Zealand Venison is a hormone-free, steroid-free low carbon footprint meat, so you know you're doing your bit for your health AND the environment too.
Duncan Venison is ideal for any style of cuisine, be it on the barbecue or in a hot pan, as a spicy curry or on your favourite pasta. For a bit of foodie inspo check out these delectable venison recipes that you'll soon be whipping up in the kitchen like a pro:
Duncan Venison Meatballs with rosemary/mustard in a stunning tomato sauce:
Duncan Venison Larb
*Flat-rate shipping $15 nationwide - SORRY NO rural deliveries!
- 4kg of Premium Duncan Cervena® Fillets
- Cook on the stove top or BBQ
- All pre-aged, vacuum packed, and frozen in 200-300gms for easy portioning and no waste
- Product may be re-frozen ONCE if partially thawed on arrival.
- Thaw out in fridge when ready for use, and ensure that product is kept refrigerated and consumed within 1 week from thawing.
- Best Before: April 2021
Servings Per Pack:
- 4 kgs Fillets 22-24 servings
*Recommended Serving Size 180gms
- No rural deliveries
- Vacuum packed with expiry date which is one year from production date
- Product can be put in the freezer upon arrival or thawed completely and used within 2-3 days.
- Brochure included with each pack that explains safe handling practices, nutritional profile and cooking instructions.