*SORRY - North Island delivery only - and no rural deliveries.*
This 2kg short-loin comes from one of the country's leading suppliers of farm-raised Cervena® who can no longer supply restaurants because of the lockdown.
Yes, this is premium, restaurant quality, grass-fed, free-range venison - and you won't see it in the supermarket!
Prized not only for its exquisite taste and tenderness venison also holds enormous appeal for being high in iron while low in fat, calories and cholesterol.
Sustainably produced for both the domestic restaurant market and a huge range of international markets Duncan New Zealand Venison is a hormone-free, steroid-free low carbon footprint meat, so you know you're doing your bit for your health AND the environment too.
We may be in lockdown but that doesn't mean we can't all still eat-in like we're dining-out!
For a bit of foodie inspo check out these delectable venison recipes that you'll soon be whipping up in the kitchen like a pro:
Duncan Venison Meatballs with rosemary/mustard in a stunning tomato sauce:
Duncan Venison Larb
- 2kg of Premium Duncan Cervena® Shortloins
- Individually vacuumed packed, no waste
- Cook on the stove top or BBQ
- Servings Per Pack
- 2 kg Shortloin -11-12 servings
- All shortloin is pre- aged, vacuum packed, and frozen in bags 200–300g for easy portioning.
- Product may be re-frozen ONCE if partially thawed on arrival.
- Thaw out in fridge when ready for use, and ensure that product is kept refrigerated and consumed within 1 week from thawing.
- North Island only - sorry!
- No rural deliveries
- Vacuum packed with expiry date which is two years from production date
- Product can be put in the freezer upon arrival or thawed completely and used within 2-3 days.
- Brochure included with each pack that explains safe handling practices, nutritional profile and cooking instructions.