Now this is a HOT deal! Save thousands on local retail by pre-ordering from the factory, through us!
Indulge the body and mind as you soak your cares away in the hot and bubbling waters of your very own spa-pool oasis. Ease your aches and pains as the tensions of the day melt away with a full-body massage from some of the 28 jets that are built into the unit.
Moulded from Lucite® Acrylic to cradle and support the occupants there's more than enough space for up to 5 adults to comfortably unwind and enjoy. Two lounge seats are the perfect year-round spot to stretch out, breathe and really take in the benefits of these healing and relaxing waters.
Lucite® Acrylic is resistant to weathering and UV damage, staining and scratching so it will maintain its glossy good looks.
This luxury spa comes with an electric ozone purification system, so you can reduce the amount of chemicals and chlorine you use! As well as getting rid of the fuss and expense, using ozone makes the water feel softer. Scroll down for more info on ozone filtration and installation.
Other features include:
- Underwater LED lights
- Built in Gecko control panel
- Lockable cover - just provide your own padlock
- Comes with steps too - no clambering required
- AS/NZ standard
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 200x200x88cm
- Seating Capacity: 5 adults
- Lounge Seat (s): 2
- Water Capacity: 1000 litres
- Dry Weight: 340kg
- Filled Weight: 1340kg
- Spa Shell Material: Lucite® Acrylic
- Spa Cabinet Material: PS Wood-Plastic Composite Panels
- Bottom: ABS bottom
- Cabinet Frame: Preserve Woods+stainless steel
- Jet Ring Trim: CMP Stainless steel jets
- Total Jets (pcs): 28
- 3.5" Rotational Jets (pcs): 10
- 2" Directional Jets (pcs): 15
- Ozone Jets (pcs): 3
- Pump 1(CE, TUV Approved): One-speed / 3.0HP
- Circulation Pump (CE,TUV Approved): 1 x 0.35 HP
- Heater(CE, UL Approved): 1 x 3.0 kW
- Lighting(ETL Approved): 5" Multi-coloured LED Underwaterlight
- Ozone Water Purification System: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 220-240V/50Hz, 14.6A Max.
- Suctions(UL Approved): 1 x 200GPM, 1 x 94GPM
- Filter Size: 100 sq.ft.
- Diverter Valve(pc): 1
- Air Control Valves (pcs): 2
- EVA Spa Pillows(pcs): 3
- Bottom Drain(pc): 1
- Drain Valve(pc): 1
- Control system: Gecko Control System
- Insulation 1: 1cm PU foam
- Insulation 2: bubble foil around wood frame
- Spa Cover: included spa cover
- spa ladder included spa ladder
- Loading Quantity: 6pcs/20ft,13pcs/40ft
*CE Approved means it meets European Union safety standards.
*ETL and UL are independent quality-testing companies.
Water Safety Is Important! Pools can be dangerous. Please supervise children at all times, and always lock the lid of this spa when it is not in use! Visit watersafety.org for safety tips around pools at home.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION REQUIRED:
Please check your local by-laws but this spa is fully lockable and therefore may not require fencing. You will need to engage a registered electrician, as it will need electrical hard wiring with a 20A for installation. Other expert advice may be required depending on your site.
PICK UP ONLY. This deal is for pick-up from our Auckland warehouse location. We are happy to coordinate with you if you wish to send a delivery company. We will use a forklift to get this loaded for you. You will need to think about where the spa will be positioned on your property and how you will manoeuvre it there. Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
3 year warranty for the Shell and 2 year warranty for Parts & Labour - all through us! Sorry, we take no responsibility for any issues arising from transportation or installation, or improper operation.
More Information on Ozone:
The ozone is simply generated by an electrical charge and is created automatically when the spa is operational / circulating. The ozone system operates twice a day for two hours at a time.
Ozone itself is made up of three oxygen molecules (O3). It’s found naturally in the atmosphere, and can be created by lightning flashes. When added to water, ozone acts as a powerful disinfectant and oxidising agent and then turns safely back into oxygen gas. It also works to control parasites like cryptosporidium and giardia that resist chlorine.