A striking way to home your TV while gaining a tonne of new storage space at the same time! The Grenier Entertainment Unit keeps your living room, bedroom, office or TV room looking effortlessly sophisticated with a rustic charm and sophistication that's perfect for any setting.
If you're going to spend time watching TV you might as well have it looking appropriately stylish while the extra storage is a massive bonus! Even if it's not intended for the TV, the Grenier makes a great superb stand-alone console or a super-functional (and super good-looking) unit for offices and bedrooms.
Our Grenier range of recycled timber furniture offers rustic charm infused with sophisticated and contemporary design for a look that is undeniably current yet enduringly timeless. The clean lines are bold, modern and simple while the recycled pine brings with it both charm and character; a perfect, calm and restful compliment to any setting be it traditional, minimalist, beachy, state-of-the-art or industrial.
Being made from a natural material, each piece is guaranteed to be unique with their own particular knots, grains, blemishes and imperfections for a look that is truly personal and singular to you and your home - because we don't all want to be the same now, do we?!
- 100% recycled pine wood
- Dimensions: 180 x 45 x 55cm
- Net weight: 55kg
- For indoor use only
- This wood is a natural product so each piece will be different. The grain, knots, whirls and other characteristics are part of its natural charm!
- Wooden drawer runners
- To clean simply use a damp cloth then dry thoroughly.
- To keep it in the best condition and help prevent watermarks, we recommend treating it with a natural beeswax polish a few times a year or as needed. Silicone polishes are not recommended as they can build up on the wood, damage it and change its colour.
- While some movement in the wood is normal, take care to protect it from extreme temperatures, moisture and direct sun which may cause warping or cracking; use a trivet or table-mat under hot dishes.