The Mackinder Teak Dining table is a substantial statement piece for your outdoors that'll endure not just the weather but the ever changing cycle of trends and fads too. With classic, chunky good looks the table is the ideal spot to gather friends and family together to fire up the barbie, break bread and enjoy some fantastic outdoor Kiwi living.
The 'Mackinder' furniture range is made from premium-grade plantation-grown teak and finished with a fine sanded texture that’s smooth to the touch; it will naturally weather over time to achieve a chic silvery colour.
Being a sustainable A-grade sustainable teak this superbly designed range will stand the test of time (and Mother Nature) wherever you choose to showcase it. Teak is the most sought-after hardwood for outdoor furniture as its oils make it naturally resistant to warping and rotting in New Zealand’s harsh climate. 100% recyclable. Kiln dried.
- Grade A Teak - sustainably sourced from Perhutani Wood plantations in Java, Indonesia
- Kiln Dried
- Length: 160cm
- Width: 100cm
- Height: 75cm
- Cleaning teak once a year with a soft bristled brush and soapy water will remove most accumulated dirt
- For tough stains and mildew, add one part household bleach to two parts water to create a soap solution; be sure to rinse well with clean water
- While some people use teak oil to preserve the original teak finish, we don't recommend using teak oil for furniture which will be used outdoors as this can promote the growth of mould on the surface as well as a greasy feel.
- Follow the above cleaning with an occasional sanding to maintain your preferred finish. You can use ''teak shield'' to prevent stains while keeping natural look of the surface.
PICK UP ONLY. This deal is for pick-up from our one of our Auckland warehouse locations. We are happy to coordinate with you if you wish to send a delivery company. We will use a forklift to get this loaded for you. You will need to think about where the teak table will be positioned on your property and how you will manoeuvre it there. Please contact email@example.com for any further information.