A gorgeous compliment to our Mackinder Dining Table these solid teak benches are a great and stylish way to squeeze a few more bottoms around the outdoor dining table while taking up less space and keeping the place looking sleek, tidy and super inviting.
Get the full-look and order our Mackinder Teak Benches (sold separately, see other deal)
- Grade A Teak - sustainably sourced from Perhutani Wood plantations in Java, Indonesia
- Kiln Dried
- Width: 40cm
- Height: 45cm
- Cleaning teak once a year with a soft bristled brush and soapy water will remove most accumulated dirt
- For tough stains and mildew, add one part household bleach to two parts water to create a soap solution; be sure to rinse well with clean water
- While some people use teak oil to preserve the original teak finish, we don't recommend using teak oil for furniture which will be used outdoors as this can promote the growth of mould on the surface as well as a greasy feel.
- Follow the above cleaning with an occasional sanding to maintain your preferred finish. You can use ''teak shield'' to prevent stains while keeping natural look of the surface.