With a lid that converts to a 10.25-inch skillet and a domed cover for extra space for roasts, breads, soups and stews the Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven is every cook's dream! Safe in the oven, on the stove, or even above a campfire. The 'Double-Dutch' comes with loop handles for easy lifting and is designed for a cooking lifespan of literally decades! It even comes pre-seasoned with oil for an easy-release finish that only improves with age.
Lodge has been producing quality cast iron goods since 1896, so you know they know what they're doing. This sturdy little beast is robust enough for decades of use and comes pre-seasoned to help prevent food sticking. And, of course, with a little bit of careful treatment, the seasoning only improves over time!
These high quality products will last generations if you just put in a little care - a well-seasoned pan is a precious kitchen heirloom indeed!
For more care information and recipe ideas visit: http://www.lodgemfg.com/use-and-care/cast-iron-lets-cook
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven with Loop Handles, 5 qt (Parallel Import)
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Dimensions: L xWx H - 32 x 26.5 x 16cm
- Lid converts to a 10.25 Inch Skillet
- Loop handles provide secure control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire; great for induction cooktops.
NOTE: Due to seasoning process of the product. surface can sometimes flake and reveal a brownish colour beneath. The brownish colour is not rust but caramelised seasoning baked onto the iron itself and disappears with use.