$89 for our Kayak Fish Finder not only blows the competition out of the water but more importantly it'll help you reel in a whole lot more fish too!!
The perfect accessory for the fishing kayak enthusiast that'll help you take a heap of the guess work out of the game. With all the bells and whistles you need to track down those elusive swimmers the portable unit has a depth capability of 100m and a sonar frequency/angle of 200Khz/45° so good luck to any future fillets who think they're stealthy enough to hide from you!
With a 3.1" back-lit display our fish finder will be able to tell you (amongst other things) the water depth and temperature and with a fish alarm function it can even tell you at what depth your dinner is waiting for you!
Attaches to your kayak or dinghy with a simple to mount bracket so you can pop the unit on and off with ease while the dinky size means you can store it in the glove box or boot so it's ready to go whenever you are.
- Removable / Portable fish finder display unit with bracket and mount
- Wired, Free-Floating Transducer
- Monitor Display Size: 3.1" CSTN display
- Back lighting: on/off White LED display
- Depth Capability: 328ft (100m)
- Sonar Frequency/Angle: 200Khz/45°
- Air Pressure Range：300hPa to 1100hPa，precision 0.1hPa
- Air/water Temperature Range-10°C to 50°C, precision 0.1°C
- Waterproof design: level-4 (spray-water-proof)
- Monitor Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.7x3.3x10.7cm
- Base diameter: 10cm
- Transducer diameter: 4.5cm
- Power Requirement: 4xAAA alkaline batteries
- Sensitivity indicator
- Battery save on/off
- Fish alarm on/off
- Battery strength indicator
- Water depth indicator
- Water temperature indicator
- Air temperature indicator
- Air pressure indicator
- Backlight on/off
- Fish depth indicator
- Depth unit/temperature unit setting
- Fish finder
- Suction attachment