Simple, considered lines set the stage to showcase the grand proportions of the Kalmar Teak Dining Table. With legs positioned in each of the far corners of the top there's plenty of room to squeeze in loads of family and friends. Better stock up on saussies and steaks... the more the merrier right?!
Our new Indonesian teak range is made from premium-grade plantation-grown teak and finished with a fine sanded texture that’s smooth to the touch, it will naturally weather over time to a chic silvery colour.
Being a sustainable A-grade sustainable teak this superbly-designed range will stand the test of time (and Mother Nature) wherever you choose to showcase it. Teak is the most sought-after hardwood for outdoor furniture as its oils make it naturally resistant to warping and rotting in New Zealand’s harsh climate. 100% recyclable. Kiln dried.
Please note: this is for the table only, benches are sold separately.
- Sustainably sourced A Grade teak
- Natural Sanded Finish
- Kiln Dried
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 100cm
- Height: 75cm
Caring For Your Teak
- Use a dry cloth to remove surface dust as necessary.
- Clean any spills with mild soap, then rinse with water.
- For tough stains and mildew, add one part household bleach to two parts water to create a soap solution. Be sure to rinse well afterwards.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products or scratchy scratchers on the wood.
- It is common to use teak oil to preserve the original teak finish, however, it is not recommended for use on this outdoor furniture as it will likely promote the growth of mould on the surface and may leave a greasy feel. With regular teak furniture care, your teak patio pieces will last a life time. We suggest you to use teak shield on it for protection.